Anti Condensation Paint Benefits:
SureTherm Anti-Condensation Paint is a water-based internal emulsion which will drastically reduce condensation formation by utilising Glass Microsphere technology. Incorporates into a paint film glass where spheres act as miniature thermos-like bottles, providing a thermal barrier between cold surfaces and the warmer ambient temperature within a living space. As the air is insulated against the colder wall surface, condensation is controlled. This, in turn, inhibits mould and fungal growth.
With the application of SureTherm ACP, walls feel warmer to the touch as the heat from your hand reflects back instead of being drawn to the colder surface of the wall and escaping. The same principle can be applied to warm air from heating systems.
SureTherm ACP reduces heat loss due to the coatings ability to block heat transfer.
- Resists thermal transfer through walls and ceilings
- Helps to improve room temperature
- Reduces and cures black mould growth
- Reduces damp odours
- Can paint over with paint colour of your choice
- Coverage rate up to 8 – 10m2 per litre in a one coat application. Two coats are recommended.
- Colour – White
- Packaging – 2.5, 5, 10 and 25Ltrs
- Finish – Matt
- Touch dry – Within 1 – 2 hours, apply second coat after 4 hours
If you would like advice on the best product to use please call us on 052 612 8454 / 01 234 0048